Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Top 4 Mindfulness Practice Blogs

I would like to take advantage of the upcoming Blogisattva Award to publicly name my absolute favorite Buddhist blogs. Of course, this selection reflects my own bias towards fellow bloggers who share my interest in open sharing of one's mindfulness practice:

Sharanam (Katherine Rand)
ZendDotStudio (Carole Leslie)
Peace Ground Zero (Emily Breder)
Digital Zendo (Jaye Seiho Morris, the only guy in the bunch . . .)

Consider it as a gesture of appreciation for those from whom I have learned so much about the art of mindfulness practice.

I also recognize there are many other very fine Buddhist bloggers, with a different focus. I trust that they too will get recognized for their contributions in fields as varied as Buddhist studies, engaged Buddhism, etc . . . 

Now heading over to the Blogisattva Award website to fill in my nomination form! I encourage you to do the same.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I've been waiting for folks to suggest more Dots for DharmaDots. PeaceGroundZero is up next week already; DZ is already in the mix...so I appreciate now having two more to review.

    _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor! Thank you Marguerite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nod! And love that there's a few more blogs I haven't visited to explore. Like the Dharma, it seems, the Buddhist blogosphere is vast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Marguerite! Excellent company I'm in... yourself included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize this post is 4 years old, but it came up 2nd when I searched for "top mindfulness bloggers." I'll check out 3 of the 4, but Peace Ground Studio is no longer operating. Any newer ones you'd recommend? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete