Friday, December 25, 2009

May You Be Joyful, and At Peace

I got this wonderfully whimsical Christmas card from my artist friend, Ornella Aprosio, and wanted to share it with you:



Ornella lives in Florence. I met her during my last trip there last summer. The arresting sight of her   beautiful beaded jewelry, drew me into her gallery, as I was strolling down Via Santo Spirito. In the course of our conversation, I discovered that Ornella is a dedicated Dharma practitioner also.

May you all be joyful, and at peace . . . And more importantly, may you give yourself and others the gift of moment to moment mindfulness.

3 comments:

  1. sans carte ni cadeau, et pourtant je vous offre la neige. la neige.
    it is snowing white on white, every tree a wonder, every bird an ornament, and peace all around.
    mindfully, gratefully watching, thank you.
    nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. And peace to you as well, Marguerite! Thank you for sharing your wonderful practice of writing in this blog nearly every day. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Lovely story to accompany it as well.

    ReplyDelete